Newborn Photography Session - R1900 investment.
You will receive about 40 high res images on disk which are individually perfected, as well as 20 prints which I choose.
The session is about your newborn, Mom and Dad are included in a few photos. Siblings included only on request at an additional charge of R200. Siblings under the age of 4 usually dont co-operate, unless they are very keen. Large groups cannot be accommodated.
Baby acne or eczema to be removed will be an extra charge of R200.
I take newborns up to two weeks old, three weeks max if prem or sleeps well. The ideal age to bring baby is 8 days.
The session is about three hours long, in that time we can only achieve what baby allows us to. I prepare 3 setups beforehand, I can accommodate ONE of your preferences, as each new set up means we have to re-settle baby all over again.
Please keep your newborn awake for about an hour or two before the session, no matter how sleepy you think your newborn is, they will not sleep easily in a new environment, especially since I move them around. After 10 years of newborn photography I have also observed that energy drinks and coffee etc. also keep baby awake if they are breastfed, rather avoid these the day before and the day of the session. We can try a lot more with a sleepy baby.
Don't over-dress baby, the easier to take off - the less we disturb baby. A warm blanket is a great option.
I have newborn dummies available to help settle baby, even if you think they don't take to one.
Terms and Conditions:
• No cell phone or tablet photos permitted during the session.
• Paula Adams Photography reserves the right to re-use any photos taken during the photo shoot.
• Although every effort is made to get the best possible results, we can only do what baby allows. Each child responds in their
own way, so results cannot always be duplicated. The full session cost is to be paid regardless of the outcome.
• Use of photos is limited to personal use only, use of any photos for competitions (print or online) must credit Paula Adams.
• Commercial use of photos is not permitted.